Welcome to the next installment of Thrifty Things Friday! As many of you are reading this, I am preparing for yet another sale. But, I don't have to go too far. Everything just has to be unpacked from boxes and placed on tables in my garage. I am trying to get rid of as much as possible, because I'm trying to make room for some new pieces of furniture in my house. Plus, as I told you, I am trying to earn money to pay for my next summer class (CHECK!) and another big purchase on the horizon. No it's not a house. At least not until I find another one that fits my personality! But, it does have to do with all this junkin' I've been doing. I'll share more later.
Last week I won a give away hosted by Helen and her Daughters. Look at the fun goodies I got!
The goodies are sitting atop a pair of vintage suitcases with my initials (so you know I HAD to have them) that I bought about a year ago. The picture in the background was a find from the US 40 garage sale. It is of a marching band from Indianapolis. I was a big ol' band nerd in high school AND college. So I have a soft spot for old photos like this.
So let's get on to TTF! Let me start with the featured post from last week's TTF:
Feel free to use this button on your blog if you've been featured.
So, let's get on to the party! Let me kindly remind you of the guidelines...
- only submit "thrifty" finds/DIYs/furniture redos/recipes posts/articles. Submit a direct link (permalink) to the post/article. Do not submit a link to your homepage. Please only link up to 3 posts/articles.
- link back to the Melissa's Antiques home page or directly to this week's TTF link-up. Feel free to grab the button above! Tell your readers where you party at! Encourage them to join!
- follow my blog. You can do that several ways: Google Reader, by email, Bloglovin', or any other platform. I also have a Facebook and Pinterest. I like to show different content than what's on my blog on these 2 platforms.
- go to the source of the photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that way the original author gets the credit.
- note that by linking your post, you give me (Melissa's Antiques) permission to share your pictures or content on my blog, Facebook, Pinterest, or other social media platforms.
- try to visit others who link-up to this post. I will try to get to everyone's posts by the time for the next TTF.