Welcome to the next installment of Thrifty Things Friday! I've decided to extend the time period in which you can enter links and I hope this helps so that more people can enter every week.
Last week I won another blog giveaway from Deb @ Garage Sale Gal, celebrating her 6th blog-iversary! Here's what it looked like when I opened the box:
Here's what it looked like after I unwrapped all the goodies:
Let me start with the featured post from last week's TTF:
Feel free to use this button on your blog if you've been featured.
So, let's get on to the party! Let me kindly remind you of the guidelines...
- only submit "thrifty" finds/DIYs/furniture redos/recipes posts/articles. Submit a direct link (permalink) to the post/article. Do not submit a link to your homepage. Please only link up to 3 posts/articles.
- link back to the Melissa's Antiques home page or directly to this week's TTF link-up. Feel free to grab the button above! Tell your readers where you party at! Encourage them to join!
- follow my blog. You can do that several ways: Google Reader, by email, Bloglovin', or any other platform. I also have a Facebook and Pinterest. I like to show different content than what's on my blog on these 2 platforms.
- go to the source of the photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that way the original author gets the credit.
- note that by linking your post, you give me (Melissa's Antiques) permission to share your pictures or content on my blog, Facebook, Pinterest, or other social media platforms.
- try to visit others who link-up to this post. I will try to get to everyone's posts by the time for the next TTF.