Welcome to the next installment of Thrifty Things Friday! Let's get on to this week's featured post.
Feel free to use this button on your blog if you've been featured.
So, let's get on to the party! Let me kindly remind you of the guidelines...
- only submit "thrifty" finds/DIYs/furniture redos/recipes posts/articles. Submit a direct link (permalink) to the post/article. Do not submit a link to your homepage. Please only link up to 3 posts/articles.
- link back to the Melissa's Antiques home page or directly to this week's TTF link-up. Feel free to grab the button above! Tell your readers where you party at! Encourage them to join!
- follow my blog. You can do that several ways: Google Reader, by email, Bloglovin', or any other platform. I also have a Facebook and Pinterest. I like to show different content than what's on my blog on these 2 platforms.
- go to the source of the photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that way the original author gets the credit.
- note that by linking your post, you give me (Melissa's Antiques) permission to share your pictures or content on my blog, Facebook, Pinterest, or other social media platforms.
- try to visit others who link-up to this post. I will try to get to everyone's posts by the time for the next TTF.
- I'd really love to see more thrifty/vintage wedding stuff. Link up as much wedding stuff as you'd like!