Hello and welcome to Thrifty Things Friday! I am your new hostess, Melissa! I want to again extend a thank you to Diann and Linda for being the wonderful previous hostesses of this link up party! I hope you guys still come over and party with us when you can.
I was lucky enough to go to a "Spring Cleaning" Warehouse sale last night hosted by a local antiques dealer that owns a few shops in Central Indiana. It was a little bit of a drive, but well worth it. I got there around 7PM and didn't leave until almost 9. It was pretty late by the time I got home. So, here's a sneak peek of what I brought home. I'll show you close ups of everything in my next post.
So, in regards to TTF, nothing is going to change, besides your new hostess (me!). However, I thought I'd kindly remind you of the guidelines...
- only submit "thrifty" finds/DIYs/furniture redos/recipes posts/articles. Submit a direct link (permalink) to the post/article. Do not submit a link to your homepage. Please only link up to 3 posts/articles.
- link back to the Melissa's Antiques home page or directly to this week's TTF link-up. Feel free to grab the button above! Tell your readers where you party at! Encourage them to join!
- follow my blog. You can do that several ways: Google Reader, by email, Bloglovin', or any other platform. I also have a Facebook and Pinterest. I like to show different content than what's on my blog on these 2 platforms.
- go to the source of the photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that way the original author gets the credit.
- note that by linking your post, you give me (Melissa's Antiques) permission to share your pictures or content on my blog, Facebook, Pinterest, or other social media platforms.
- try to visit others who link-up to this post. I will try to get to everyone's posts by the time for the next TTF.