Welcome to the next installment of Thrifty Things Friday! I actually bought a few things last Sunday, but I have been swamped with so many other things, I just haven't had time to clean them up and photograph them. However, I made a pretty big purchase last week. I told you I was selling off a lot of stuff because I had a big purchase on the horizon. I guess I've been doing well lately, because here's what I was talkin' about:
I bought a new truck: a 2014 Ford Edge. This is a lot bigger than my old truck (2011 RAV4). I just needed more room for junk! Apparently these are really popular right now, especially in this color. This came from a dealership about 200 miles away. Luckily, I was still able to deal with someone I knew at my local Ford dealership. So far I'm loving it. Really loving the Ford Sync and the satellite radio. I don't think I've changed it from the Classic Vinyl station yet. Anyways... let's get on to TTF!
Let me start with the featured post from last week's TTF:
I got a good laugh out of this one! The lazy girl's guide to estate sales!
Feel free to use this button on your blog if you've been featured.
So, let's get on to the party! Let me kindly remind you of the guidelines...
- only submit "thrifty" finds/DIYs/furniture redos/recipes posts/articles. Submit a direct link (permalink) to the post/article. Do not submit a link to your homepage. Please only link up to 3 posts/articles.
- link back to the Melissa's Antiques home page or directly to this week's TTF link-up. Feel free to grab the button above! Tell your readers where you party at! Encourage them to join!
- follow my blog. You can do that several ways: Google Reader, by email, Bloglovin', or any other platform. I also have a Facebook and Pinterest. I like to show different content than what's on my blog on these 2 platforms.
- go to the source of the photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that way the original author gets the credit.
- note that by linking your post, you give me (Melissa's Antiques) permission to share your pictures or content on my blog, Facebook, Pinterest, or other social media platforms.
- try to visit others who link-up to this post. I will try to get to everyone's posts by the time for the next TTF.