Welcome to the next installment of Thrifty Things Friday! As many of you are reading this, I am packing all my goodies into my dad's enclosed trailer, silently praying to have enough space, and possibly having mild panic attacks. It has been a couple months in the making, but the 39th Annual Woodruff Place Flea Market is here. It is my favorite weekend of the summer. It is also my favorite Indianapolis event every year. The buying is good... over 80 acres of folks selling their stuff. There's live entertainment both days. And the food... the food is excellent. There's also a beer truck, but if you're like me, you pack a cooler for the day. I usually hand out a few to friends that come to visit. If you live anywhere near Indianapolis, this is seriously something you don't want to miss. And, can I say, the people watching is pretty darn good, too.
So let's get on to TTF. Let me start with the featured post from last week's TTF.
Feel free to use this button on your blog if you've been featured.
So, let's get on to the party! Let me kindly remind you of the guidelines...
- only submit "thrifty" finds/DIYs/furniture redos/recipes posts/articles. Submit a direct link (permalink) to the post/article. Do not submit a link to your homepage. Please only link up to 3 posts/articles.
- link back to the Melissa's Antiques home page or directly to this week's TTF link-up. Feel free to grab the button above! Tell your readers where you party at! Encourage them to join!
- follow my blog. You can do that several ways: Google Reader, by email, Bloglovin', or any other platform. I also have a Facebook and Pinterest. I like to show different content than what's on my blog on these 2 platforms.
- go to the source of the photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that way the original author gets the credit.
- note that by linking your post, you give me (Melissa's Antiques) permission to share your pictures or content on my blog, Facebook, Pinterest, or other social media platforms.
- try to visit others who link-up to this post. I will try to get to everyone's posts by the time for the next TTF.